Hello crafty friends!
I’m here again today to share with you a gift tag I made for a dear good friend of mine! We’ve been friends for a good three years and I absolutely adore her! This will also be my very first Color Throwdown Challenge Entry and SSS Wednesday Challenge: Shimmer
- I cut my tag using My Favorite Things tag dies. (I used the largest of the dies)
- Prepped my tag using my embossing buddy to remove any static cling so as I apply the embossing the powder it sticks to where I stamp my image and no where else.
- For the floral I used the outline stamp from Altenew’s Beautiful Day stamp set. I stamped the image using my MISTI tool (I stamped the image twice. I’ll be using the second image for masking) using Versamark ink and applied gold embossing powder and heat set it.
- For the leaves and little floral clusters (well that’s what I call it! Lol) I used from the same stamp set. For the butterfly I used Altenew’s Painted Butterflies Stamp Set and did the same steps as the floral.
- For the sentiment I used from Mama Elephant’s I Like You Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink and applied gold embossing powder and heat set it as well.
- I then watercolored all the stamped images using my Gansai Tambi Watercolors.
- To finished off my card I added some glitter shimmer and sequins. I also added a gold string to finish off the top.
That’s it for today I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
- Altenew / Beautiful Day Stamp Set & Painted Butterflies Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant / I Like You Stamp Set
- My Favorite Things/ Die-namics Traditional Tags Stax
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Gansai Tambi Watercolors
- Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock
- Wow Embossing Powder / Gold Metallic
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush / Clear