Hafa Adai Sweet Friends,
Today ill be sharing with you a card that I made using Mama Elephant’s Honey Bunny stamped set. I Just adore all their critters!
Here’s a photo of my card.
- First I made my card base which is the standard A2 size 4.25 x 5.50″. I also cut out a panel to the same size of my A2 base.
- I did some masking first before I created my background. I stamped the bunnies first on a masking tape and then did a second generation stamping on my panel (I’m still practicing my no line coloring technique) and colored the bunnies using my prisma colored pencils. I then cut out my bunny mask and masked up my stamped image.
- For my hill I made another mask to protect the part where I do my starry sunset background. I then blending the inks chosen for my hill. Once I was done I masked off the hill.
- For my background I did some ink blending using distress inks. I started with my lightest color on the bottom of my panel and worked my way up.
- I removed all the masks and worked on my sentiment. I used a sentiment from the same stampe set. I stamped it using versamark ink and covered it with white embossing powder and heat set it.
- Lastly, I added some stars using my gelly roll pen and added some clear wink of Stella on my bunnies!
- Mama Elephant: Honey Bunny
- Distress Inks: Faded Jeans, Seedless Preserves, Pickled Raspberry,
- Wow White Embossing Powder
- Prismacolored Pencils
- Ink Blending Tool
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush: Clear
- Fiskars Deluxe Paper Trimmer