Buenas Crafty Friends,
Today I will be sharing with you yet another slider card. This card will be my first entry for Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try February Challenge. Here is the sketch #33
For the slider card I used again different products from my favorite crafting companies. Here are some photos and a short video.
- Cut card base 5 x 10″ and score at 5″
- Cut two front panel to 5 x 5″
- I marked where I wanted the cut circles on one of my panels and die cut using Circles N’ Scallops Confetti Cuts
- On one piece of the front panel I stamped the two bunnies from the Lunar Animals on the top and the two bottom circles I stamped the bunny butt (hehe..) using Bunny Hop and the stamped heart is from Honey Bunny. I also added some carrots and Easter eggs
- I adhere the panel with the stamped bunnies to my card base.
- I colored all the stamped images (excluding the heart) using my prismacolored pencils.
- For the slider piece I cut it to about 4 x 5.25″ and stamped the sentiments from Bunny Hop and Honey Bunny.
- I adhere the scallop die cuts to circles and adhere it to the card base using foam tape. It gives a bit of room for the slider piece to slider in and out.
- For the bunny on the upper right. My ink smeared as I made the eyes darker. I didn’t want to start all over again. So, I stamped the bunny onto a scarp white piece and colored him and then fussy cut it and adhered in on top of the previous stamped bunny. Turned out great!
That’s it for today’s post. I hope I created a card right for the challenge. Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
- Bazzill Cardstock: Apple Crush
- Neenah Solor White 110lbs. Cardstock
- Reverse Confetti: Circles N’ Scallops Confetti Cuts
- Newton’s Nook: Bunny Hop
- Mama Elephant: Lunar Animals / Honey Bunny
- Prisma Colored Pencils
- Inks: Versafine: Onyx Black / Hero Arts: Ombre Pink to Red