Have Adai Everyone,
Sorry for this late post! Had some family that came in from Saipan (sister island) and I’ve been exhausted with the family gatherings filled with fun and laughter! Family time is everything to me.
I created this card using Hero Arts color layering stamp set. See photo below.
Love this stamp set and all of Hero Arts Color Layering sets. Simply gorgeous! Ok, on to the card! I found an inspiration on Pinterest and wanted to create a card just like it. I’d say it’s not as gorgeous as Joni’s card but I’m happy with the end result. Here’s a link to her blog post with her beautiful creations http://jonininaandaya.blogspot.com/2014/10/pretty-pink-posh-october-blog-hop.html
Here’s some photos of the card I made.
I used spellbinders’s border dies for the layers on top of card and for the cute mini flower & leaf is from Lia Griffith. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I loved making it. This card will be “Card 2” for my entry for the the Hero Arts: Fabulous Flowers Challenge. Thanks for stopping by!
- Hero Arts: For You Flowers
- Lia Griffith: Mini Spring Hello
- Spellbinders: A2 Scallop Borders One
- Cardstock: Bazzill / Neenah Solor White 110lbs (Card Base) 80lbs (Front Panel)
- Inks: Papertrey Ink – Pure Poppy, Raspberry Frizz, Sweet Blush, Pine Feather, & New Leaf / Versafine- Onyx Black