Good Morning Everyone!
How are you? As for me I’m doing great! In a crafty mood this morning. I enjoyed making a tag for my dear good friend that I decided to make another one! This time I used florals from Winnie & Walter.
Here’s some photos
- I cut out my tag base and prepped it with my powder tool. (To prevent any embossing powder from sticking anywhere else I don’t want it to.)
- I used Versamark ink to stamp out my floral and leaves using my Misti tool (I absolutely love my Misti) and applied the white embossing powder and heat set it. (I always pre-heat my heat gun at least 10-15 seconds)
- For the coloring, I decided to watercolor using my Gansai Tambi Watercolors. (I’m on a watercolor frenzy!)
- I used two colors for the floral and overlapped the colors to look like I used three colors but only used two! I just love it!
- For the leaves I just used two colors. I used green and yellow hues. The leaf on the left is where I applied some yellow.
- I then heat set the whole tag. I didn’t want to wait for it to air dry. (Yep I was impatient at the moment. Lol…)
- For the sentiment. I used Just a Note from Hero Arts Color Layering Orchid in a Pot. Stamped it using Versafine Onyx Black.
- Next I added some wink of Stella on all the stamped images. And added some paint droplets.
- I finished the card off with some twine and that completes my tag.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day!
- Winnie & Walter / In Bloom: Addie’s Garden Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Color Layering / Orchid in a Pot Stamp Set
- My Favorite Things / Die-namics Traditional Tags
- Heat Gun / Milawaukee
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Gansai Tambi Watercolors
- Versafine / Onxy Black
- Embossing Buddy
- Doodle Bug Bakers Twine / Pink & White and Yellow & White
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush / Clear